Friday, August 3, 2012

home is where my heart is...

hello my lovelies!

it's august and MY birthday month too... YAAAYZIES:-) i thought i'd switch things up a bit and do a home decor post! i absolutely love being home (albeit lonesome at times and my good friend silas recently suggested that i need 'company'... LOL). just vegging on the couch, reading magazines, watching telly/movies or listening to music (with a mandatory glass of bubbly or vino in hand... on weekends) is what brings joy to my heart! i also love hosting my friends and sister although i haven't done that for a while (let's blame it on winter). i enjoy home decor shopping and putting ideas together (mmmhh, i think i'm a closet interior decorator... must do something about that). having said that, here are a few of my favourite home decor ideas/pieces.

until next time...

tah-taaaah

bedside table... GOTS TO HAVE!

love this chair...elegante deluxe

chevron wingback chairs... love!

pretty closet and love the framed shopping bags too:-)

entrance hall... hermes style

gold pebble mirror! stunning

for the guest toilet... YES PLEASE!

double doors... beautiful! reminds me of my sister's old killanery 'manhattan-esque'apartment

cosy bedroom!

no children allowed here. stunning (love the wall paper)

i NEED this ralph lauren dinner set and flat wear! sooo luxe... sooo ME! *wink*

wooden floors, double volume ceiling, wood burning fire place... YES PLEASE!

adorbs... for my marital bathroom:-)

stable door! GORGE... kinda reminds me of my folks house- we've always had stable doors for the kitchen!

when i make coffee for my future husband! too adorbs

love this patio... so chic!

dreamy bath tub

binoculars... dunno where i would use these BUT i want them! maybe just as coffee table decor

dark wooden floors and white kitchen... stunning!

love love looooove this bedroom! like totally LOVE it! 

and the pièce de résistance... the checkered board patio... definitely for the marital home! LOVE IT! WANT IT! GONNA HAVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment